SDSU ALI requires students to purchase the SDSU ALI student health insurance coverage prior to registering for classes.
ID CARDS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE INSURANCE START DATE or 3 WEEKS AFTER PURCHASE, WHIEVER IS LATEST.
If you have already started this process, you can login to continue where you left off.
SDSU ALI will automatically receive confirmation of your purchase from JCB. You are not required to submit a receipt of purchase to SDSU.
Need to enroll in Student Insurance?
Complete the online enrollment form to purchase the student health plan for yourself and your dependents.Start Here
New Insurance Carrier for 2019-2020!
Get your GeoBlue ID card
ID cards are electronic only! You should receive an email from GeoBlue about 2 weeks after the start date or 2-3 weeks after the date you enrolled, whichever is later, notifying you to download your ID card.
You may also set up an account at www.geobluestudents.com to access your ID card any time after your enrollment is processed. It is important to have your GeoBlue ID card with you whenever you receive medical care.
Contact GeoBlue for further assistance:
Inside the U.S. call 1-800-257-4823
Outside the U.S. call +1-610-263-2847
Find a Doctor or Hospital
When you need off campus care, you should visit a PPO doctor in the Blue Cross Blue Shield network which will cost less. To find a Blue Cross Blue Shield doctor:
1. Call (844) 268-2686 or go to www.geobluestudents.com
2. Select “Find a provider.”
3. Enter your member ID or choose Blue Card PPO Basic
4. Search by name, specialty, procedure
5. Enter your ZIP code for location and press “GO.”
* If you have a life threatening emergency, go to the Emergency Room or call 911. The Emergency Room usually sees the most urgent patients first. If it is urgent but not life threatening, you can go to an urgent care center which will usually cost you less money.
Questions on benefits, medical bills or claims?
For questions regarding Eligibility and Enrollment, call JCB at 619-415-0233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org